Thursday 12 March 2015

TOLAH Dictionary

After many attempt to get hold of Queen Troll for the dictionary, I did not manage to get hold of her. So I compiled my take of the TOLAH dictionary... I STAND CORRECTED. I just would not sleep if I failed to give you something nyana... I promised... So hear goes...


DDT – Don’t Do This, You are out of order chief.

Bzu - bisous-Mwah

Dump – An insulting way of telling someone that what they just said is EFFy’.

Troll session – When a blogger goes to a meeting at work.

Moist – When you are being sensitive.

Needy – Wanting to be acknowledged for no reason.

NYU – Bloggers we wish not to remember or acknowledge. The unpopular child... The Blackship
 
Pasta – Is Pastor, because Grandee liked Pastor Ndo..,tonton bouncy pasta on the video.

Big 5 – Most remembered blogger, who gets a minimum 5 summaries when only asked once… Oh, and they are missed when not around by 5 or more people.

Headboard and ottoman – A man without a heardboard or ottoman does not deserve “nice” things.

Team Bekezela – Happily married woman who will not leave their husbands, come rain or shine...

Number 8 – Quick horny fix anywhere…

TTT – Team Ten Thousand…. Ladies who want a man with deep pockets...

Ntashi – Cocaine… Baking Soda, I got Baking soda

Doti – A very pleasant way of calling all relationship status

Oh boyyy – Did You just say that?? Lame

Oh dear – This is typed with a huge sigh

Bhutbae – Aman who is 5-7 years older than you

MalumBae - 8 to 15 years older than you

BabBae – 15 to 50 years older than you

I cant relate – I have no experience nor care of what you are saying… And I will brag about it by saying this.

k. – Basically saying whatever… This is to annoy another blogger… The full stop is for disqus…

Girl Bye – putting a stop to a quarrel, but still come back for more
 
Not the cheating type - This phrase often used by naïve wives who think their husbands are not capable of cheating, because in their minds they live in isolation, and all the temptation in the world is just air, its there, but you cant see it or touch it...
 
Eating air - any food that is low on calories
 
The way my.... is set up -
 
Diagonal street - Where the moon is...
 
Silent pains - Something unbelievably funny, annoying or even painful to go through (Stolen from cools)
 
A Kiki - A RUDE name we for a blog owner assistant (NOT TO BE USE ANYMORE)
(Copy rights reserved)
 
Anymore TOLAH words you wish clarified...? I am sure bloggers are willing to assist... Lets GO!
 
PS. Today we TOLAPIC our knees, or Bare feet...
 

 By Lufuno