Tuesday 21 July 2015

Guess Who


Initials: TM
Year of Birth: 1990
Describe yourself in 3 words: Survivor, Forgiver, and Bread-winner
What is your fondest childhood memory: Sharing a plate of food every evening with my grandmother. That made me believe that I was her favorite grand kid out of 8 grand kids (my maternal cousins)
What is your favourite body part: you mean besides my baby-making tool? My feet. They look like my mama’s
What are your weaknesses: It takes longer for me to trust someone with my heart and loving them, but once I do, I love wholeheartedly
What are your strengths: Strong Interpersonal skills, multilingualism, entertainer etc.
What do you find attractive in a man: Decent dress sense (formal), goal-driven (hunger for success), good active listener.
Given a chance to spend 24 hours with someone who has passed, who would it be and why: My grandmother: she died when I was in high school. I would thank her for raising me and my cousins so well, and would pamper her like no one else!
Worst fear: losing my mind (mental sickness) and not being in control of my life.
What greatest lesson would you teach your children one day: To be the best version of themselves, love themselves more, to never settle for less and to live their lives like there’s no tomorrow.
Describe what love is to you: A verb, it should be shown (act on) more that it is said: an act of all the principles of UBUNTU.
 Pet peeve: People who use swear words all the damn time!
Biggest lesson in life: Always believe that there is no one who has your best interests at heart more that YOU, YOURSELF & WENA.
Best thing about being part of the TOLAH family: Being part of a family where you can switch roles anytime you want [be Joyce Meyer, Judge Judy, Dr Phil, Tryphina, Khosi Jiyane, Beyonce, Oprah Winfery, Dj Sbu, Trevor Noah, Doobsy, Sis’Dolly, TD Jakes, and and and] and being with people who have a potential of making you feel all kinds of emotions through their life stories.

To be revealed at midday on Wednesday