Sunday 19 July 2015

Weekend round up

Happy Monday and I trust everyone had a wonderful Mandela weekend. I know I did.

Saturday morning, I joined a group of a well known cosmetics & toileteries company at the Usindiso Ministries; you will remember the home as the one where we donated food and clothes a few weeks ago; to do my 67 minutes for the Mandela steez. Of course, I was late for the event but when I finally made it to the home, fun was had. It was refreshing to see that there were a number of groups at the home doing their bit to assist in painting and spending time with the children. As we were busy painting I remembered a controversial blogger mentioning to remember to give back in our own families too so I drove straight to my grans house for some family time. I must say, there is nothing as beautiful as family and the unconditional love you get from sincere loving people like grannies and children.
On all 4's, working hard

There was this handsome dude with a killer voice. pitty he isn't a yellowbone but he's my type
Painters are gonna paint

At Work with Zero slayage in that jumpsuit!
Yesterday was spent with the rebae but the happiness was soon disturbed by my recent ex who decided to phone and try break my happy union with this man, I will tell you more in the comment section. 

I did not read any Sunday papers nor watch any tv, as y'all can imagine it was the butternut weekend. I wrapped it up this morning by driving back with Sasha Fierce on full blast and got an SLK driving daddy's attention. I will not call him, I am going to act right and delete his numbers right now.

What did you get up to? Did you do your 67 minutes? Do share...

by Queen Troll